This 24- to 28-month Evening MBA program is ideal for working professionals looking to broaden their sphere of influence through strategic and analytical problem-solving, perpetual innovation, and a sound commitment to personal beliefs and ethical responsibility.
This one-year Daytime MBA program is ideal for students who have recently completed their undergraduate program or have the ability to devote one year to full-time schooling.
The Online MBA program is designed to meet the needs of working business professionals. You will receive the same quality instruction and cohort model as students in our Evening MBA program, but in a 100% online format.
Earn your master's degree, credential, or certificate to launch or advance your career in education.
- M.A. Teaching for aspiring K-12 teachers
- M.A. Education - Leadership in Learning for current teachers or professionals looking to specialize in teaching and learning
- M.A. Education - Counseling and Guidance for aspiring counselors in K-12 schools or higher education
- M.A. Education - Educational Administration for current educators looking to become leaders in the field
- M.A. Special Education for current education specialists
- Credential, certificates, and added authorizations can be earned as part of a master's degree program or on their own
If you are a practicing nurse with an A.D.N. or B.S.N., you can earn your Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with several options for clinical nurse specialist tracks available in addition to our general track. We also offer Post-MSN CNS certificates.
If you are a practicing nurse with a B.S.N. or an M.S.N, you can earn your Doctorate in Nursing Practice (DNP) at PLNU. Enter as BSN-prepared and have the option to stop out with an MSN or use your MSN clinical work as credits toward the DNP.
Earn your Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership (MAOL) and take the next step in your career. This interdisciplinary graduate degree will prepare you to serve and manage people and processes in dynamic businesses and organizations.
Earn your Master of Science in kinesiology, specializing in one of the dynamic and growing fields of exercise science, sport performance, or sport management.
Earn your Master of Science in General Biology. PLNU offers California's only master's degree in general biology designed for working professionals.
Prepare for a greater ministry impact.
- Master of Ministry – The M.Min. program at PLNU will prepare you to be a strong leader whose preaching and teaching impacts the congregation or ministry in which you serve. Ideal for both aspiring and practicing pastors and ministry leaders.
- Master of Divinity – Earn your Master of Divinity through a unique partnership between PLNU and Nazarene Theological Seminary. You will be prepared for pastoral and spiritual leadership in congregations and other settings.
If you are a nurse with an MSN, our certificate program will prepare you to become a clinical nurse specialist. Specialize in adult/gerontology, family/individual health, psychiatric-mental health, or pediatric nursing.
If you are a current teacher, the 15-unit Instructional Leadership certificate will prepare you to serve as an instructional mentor, coach, department chair, clinical practice supervisor, or professional developer.
If you are in charge of designing and managing professional development in your workplace, this 15-unit certificate will help prepare you for greater effectiveness.
In this program, you will learn to use best practices in instructional design and technology to design, implement, and teach effective online courses.
This 15-unit program will prepare you to be a more effective leader in an education environment, business, or not-for-profit organization.
If you are a credentialed teacher, this 12-unit added authorization will give you specialized certification to teach reading in the PreK-12 setting.
These can serve as a specialization within the Master of Arts in Special Education program or as a stand-alone added authorization.
This 18-unit program offers a deep overview of learning methodologies and formal, informal, and non-personal interpretive communication techniques within the field of natural, historical, and cultural interpretation.